Each zacTag you want to use with zactrack has to be registered in the show editor
Go to section “Actors” in the Show Editor
Tap to add a new actor
Type in the name of the actor and tap create
Type in a unique DMX value Note: With this identification number you are able to assign this actor to a fixture on the console
- Type in the unique Tracking ID of the tag
- Pick the appropriate input control universe to change target height and speed presets from the console
- Pick a color to identify the tag in the live view
- Use “Merge” to use multiple physical zacTags as one Note: You are able to merge as many zacTags as you want.
- Tap and tap upload to server NOTE: “Upload to server” will affect the current show
- shows successful upload
Type in the name of the actor DMX Value (1..255)
DMX Value of which the zacTag will be assigned from the console.
Example: DMX Value 1 Lighting console sends the DMX Value 1 → zacTag is activated and fixture will follow the position of this particular zacTag Lighting console sends the DMX Value 0 → No zacTags activated → Fixture can be used as a standard fixture without tracking. Tracking ID
Unique tracking ID of a zacTag. This ID is labeled on the back of each zacTag. Control Universe
Input universe coming from the console
Channel # (1…512)
DMX start address of the patched zacTag fixture on the console Color
Pick a random colour which represents the actor in the Live View Merge
Toggle Merge to use multiple physical zacTags as one because of backup and steadiness reasons Note: You are able to merge as many zacTags as you want.
pro/actors.txt · Last modified: 2020/04/20 10:44 by rosenberg